Seeking for immediate hire in the Allentown area of Pennsylvania a self-motivated, organized, dependable, employee able to multi-task and to follow direction and handle the following tasks with a self-reliant positive attitude including but not limited to:
- Daily small parts order pulling, packing, and shipping by USPS/FedEx/UPS.
- Customer service answering phone calls and customer questions about orders, products, inventory, etc.
- Shipment receiving and sending including but not limited to USPS small parcels and UPS/FedEx parcels and occasional large shipments. Must be able to lift 40lbs over your head.
- Inventory counting and data entry; assist other staff with receiving and putting away large orders when necessary.
- Must be organized and able to track invoices, inventory, and service records.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel. Experience with shipping software a plus.
- Must be willing to learn about Arai helmet models and parts to assist customers with questions by email and phone.
- An interest in motorcycles and motorsports is not necessary but encouraged.
- Forklift certified is a plus.
- Current, valid driver’s license required
- Full time 40 hours per week.
- Benefits after 90 days
- $15-18 Per hour based on experience.
Only qualifying applicants will be contacted to schedule an appointment for a video interview. All resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org